Version from 8 june 2020
1. Woovin uses the collected data to provide the following services:
- – When you create an account we store your data on a secure server at Woovin. In your Woovin account we store information such as your name, username, address, telephone number, email adress and payment information, the payment information will be used for your Subscription and to renew your Subscription. Other Users will only see your username and country of residence on our Platform.
- – We will use your email address, phone number and identity card to get all this information verified. We will get this personal information verified on a secure server, we will do all this to make our Platform as safe as possible for all our Users.
- – Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our website. We may aggregate your information with information collected from other Woovin Users to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Platform, and to analyze and understand how the Platform is used.
- 2. Woovin does not sell your personal information.
Woovin will not sell your personal information to third parties, we will only use your information for the reasons written down in article A. In all other cases, we will use this information only with your explicit permission. Our employees are required to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
3. Your personal information is safe at Woovin.
We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will therefore be extremely careful with your personal information. Your information will be protected at all times and kept confidential. We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information. To make sure your Internet browser is using the latest security features, you may want to download the most recent version of it, which should have full SSL (Secure Socket Layer) support.
5. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
On our website we have included buttons to promote pages or share on social networks such as Facebook, Instgram and Twitter. These buttons are implemented by code provided by Facebook, Instagram and Twitter itself. Cookies are placed through this code. We have no influence on this. Please read the privacy statement of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see what they do with your personal information that they process with these cookies.
6. Digital advertising and analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Service and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
You can visit www.aboutads.info or www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp to learn more about interest-based advertising and how to opt-out of this advertising on your browser by companies participating in industry self-regulatory programs.